The Building which houses the Museum was built on the orders of His Majesty King Carlos III. Construction started in March 1777 and completed on 25th August 1786


Plaza Gral. López Pinto, s/n 30201 -  Cartagena The Small arms room Here are some of the exhibits of the Museum Shells & Ammunition Breechblock from a Vickers 38.1 cm Gun Whitworth hexagonal bore cannon Where we are Link to Museum on Wikipedia Links to Amigos pages on youtube

Home T26 Sturmgershuz III Armstrong 60lb Cannon